Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Virtual Trainer

Let me start off by saying that I've been a Shape magazine subscriber for about 3 years.  Love it!!!  Taking the time to sit and read through it is something I consider one of my simple pleasures in life.  I love checking the mail and seeing my new subscription every month...nice change from the envelopes of bills!

To be honest, because I read the magazine, I typically don't visit their website.  I decided to check it out the other day because I saw in their magazine that they have a "Virtual Trainer".  Well, since I'm still hanging in there to lose 8 lbs., I thought it would be good to freshen up my workout routine with some new ideas.  What I found was amazing!

Their Virtual Trainer is an online tool that helps you to keep a food diary, calculates your calories burned from workouts, and tracks your progress.  If you've ever used Weight Watchers online, it's actually pretty similar.  I had great success with Weight Watchers, so I was psyched to find Virtual Trainer.  The best part...IT'S FREE!  The downside, I will admit that a few times when I've tried to log in, the site was down.  But otherwise, it's a great tool!

If you're on a budget and looking to lose some weight, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment