Thursday, February 3, 2011

Say Cheese! Part 2

If you read my blog last week on Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese, then you know that I mentioned trying all the new flavors, one each week.  The flavor of the week:  Sun Dried Tomato and Basil...

Frankly, I thought it was okay.  I found it a little more bland than I had anticipated.  I tried it on its own and didn't find it bursting with flavor the way I found the blue cheese.  Not to say that it was bad though.  If I were working with it, I think it would be great spread on bread as a substitute for mayo, offering a healthier alternative and a new twist on sandwiches.  Might I suggest a Mediterranean-style sandwich???  How about you?  If you've tried it, jump in with some suggestions!

In any case, it's definitely worth a taste!  If you have a serious cheese craving and you're looking for a healthier alternative, they still satisfy as a tasty little treat!  Stay tuned for next week's update on the cheese series!

No comments:

Post a Comment