Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Say Cheese!

I'll be the first to admit that I have a love/hate relationship with food.  I love it, but sometimes it does NOT love me.  So like most people, I try to eat a little healthier, make smarter choices, and watch fat intake and calories.  I have to say, there are a few things I just can't go low fat on...mayo and sour cream!

The plus side is that I recently tried Laughing Cow Blue Cheese, which is one of their new flavors.  I loved it!  I could eat a cheese wedge all on its own, spread on crackers, or broken up into a salad.  If you like blue cheese, this definitely is a must-try!  It really captures the sharpness of real blue cheese, but at only 35 calories a wedge, you can't beat it for flavor!

I haven't tried the other new flavors yet, but I plan to try a new one each week until I've tried them all.  Man, what a tough assignment I've given myself!  Stay tuned for next week's evaluation on Laughing Cow Sun Dried Tomato and Basil!  If you've tried it, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment